Actively searching for rockstar/go-getter marketing coordinator who wants to learn the ins and outs of a marketing agency and production company. You’ll help us drive the business forward and contribute to the marketing strategy and content development of our client’s projects. Responsibilities include managing day-to-day administrative needs as well as marketing projects. The role reports to the heads of the company.
What You'll Do:
- Support the company with coordination of internal and external client and team meetings, and physical productions, and help maintain organization across the team
- Coordinate multiple assignments and projects including research to assist with the development of our client's marketing strategy and marketing campaigns
- Maintain company social media platforms; developing, writing and uploading content across Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Manage tasks related to finance and budgets including responding to vendor invoices for payment, managing department related expenses (e.g., expense reports, off sites, office supplies, etc)
- Contribute to the drafting and editing of client presentations and sales decks and coordinate the scheduling of pitch meeting with potential new clients
- Strong interest in marketing, entertainment, content creation, storytelling, and digital marketing. Love of television & movies and an interest in social media a must!
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude, especially with external clients
- Critical to have effective time management, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Must be flexible, personable, a team player, have a positive attitude, a self-starter, ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen.
Social Media Manager
We are currently seeking diverse voices and backgrounds to join us as writers and managers of social media. You consider yourself a social networking expert and know what's trending now, and what will be next week. You know the latest tools for social media management and best practices for posting and writing content.
You'll be responsible for crafting a strategy to engage audiences across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. You'll develop, write & post engaging content, learn about the audiences of our brands and study the competition. You must be creative while still possessing the self-motivation and follow through required to manage multiple platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain a weekly editorial calendar for all content
- Develop, write & upload content across Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram, and manage all platforms on a daily basis
- Stay on top of happenings in music, movies, news, social issues & general pop culture to assist in posting timely & engaging social content
- Compile weekly and monthly reports to quantify the engagement and ROI of your posts
- Increase social media followers & fan engagement
- Communicate your strategy and results to the team through data
- Identify influencers, brands, media outlets and talent to follow and engage
- At least 2-3 years of experience writing compelling posts for social; must have exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using social networking speak
- Interest in movies, popular culture and digital platforms a must
- Interest in elevating the voices of niche demographics and social issues
- Must have experience writing and manually posting on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Strong copy writing ability a must
- Working understanding & knowledge of cutting edge tools to improve social media posts, processes and gain new followers & fans (Hootsuite experience a plus)
- Design ability a plus
- Basic video editing & uploading skills necessary
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas
- Must have a diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to want to expand your personal skills and abilities
Don't see a Current role for you? Send us an email and let us know why you'd love to work with us!